Posted on March 10, 2020, in Podcast and tagged Big Ten Champions, College Football, College Hoops, Football, Lisa Byington, Northwestern, Northwestern Football, Northwestern Sports Podcast, NU Sports podcast, West Lot Pirates, Women's Basketball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Our Recent Posts
Your Northwestern Athletics Podcast wants to hear your comments, questions, predictions, and opponent-directed-rants! Contact the show in one of the following ways:
- Email us at WestLotPirates@gmail.com
- Tweet us: @WestLotPirates
- Like us on Facebook: search for West Lot Pirates
- Leave us a voicemail at 847-231-CATS (2287)
- Click the link below to subscribe to our feed on iTunes. Also, please give us a rating on iTunes to help get our name out!
Our theme music is 'Trance from Sir Fancy Pants' by Buddha’s Belly (NU's own!) and is used with their permission. Please check them out on iTunes or on Amazon using the links below.
- To be clear, @JimNagy_SB: We ALL need that 2020 @ErnieBIV tape. twitter.com/NUFBRecruiting… 43 minutes ago
- RT @NUFBFamily: Not surprised our guy @Coach_DGibson is featured on @247Sports #30Under30 College Coaches list. Future is bright 😎 http… 14 hours ago
- RT @CKuhbander: @ErnieBIV BIG YEAR COMING! 💰 14 hours ago
- RT @kevinlove: I wrote a story for @PlayersTribune in 2018. Today, I share with you my follow up. To those of you struggling out there — I… 16 hours ago
- RT @Coach_DGibson: Appreciate the recognition! The work is far from being done! Big appreciation to all my mentors and all the players that… 20 hours ago